Collaborate with a super-fun group of designers, developers, and strategists at a small (18 person) agency located in SE Portland.
At Murmur Creative, we’re obsessed with helping our clients grow and giving back to our employees, community, and planet. We are a certified B-Corp.
Currently, we are all working remote and expect this to continue until it is safe to be in an office environment again. We expect to have a flexible WFH policy once we are back in the office.
At Murmur we believe that creativity thrives on diversity. We aim to encourage and empower employees, clients, and partners of all backgrounds including, but not limited to, race, color, ancestry, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, citizenship, disability, or veteran status. We encourage applicants who are Black, Asian, Latinx, Native American, Pacific Islander and all other nationalities and races to apply. We encourage members of the LGBTQ+ community to apply. We are a safe place and our goal is to make the world safer along our journey. We are against hate and bigotry in all its forms. Black Lives Matter.
You are proactive. You take charge. You’re highly motivated. You’re passionate about good branding. You play well with others. You’re a strong communicator and highly engaged. You have strong customer/client relationship skills and deliver exceptional service.
The Producer initiates, maintains and manages client projects on an ongoing and project basis. They direct and coordinate the day-to-day agency efforts on assigned accounts. In this role, the Producer ensures that the agency provides:
- Sound and responsible project management, resource management, and planning
- Proper and innovative execution of work in all areas on schedule
- A consistently superior creative product
- Superior customer service and client outreach
- Manage: projects, clients, timelines, and resources
- Collaborate: with producers and creatives
- Set: expectations for clients
- Evaluate: best team makeup for assigned projects
- Schedule: Meetings, calls, workshops, and more
- Host: meetings, workshops, conference calls
- Answer: telephones and emails
- Empathize: with clients and co-workers
- Make: our clients feel they are getting the very best
- Ensure: work fits project goals and adheres to Murmur’s standards
- Juggle: clients, issues, and many projects at once
- Deliver: as promised on time
- Contribute: your ideas, your experience, your positivity
- Master: various software for project and resource management
- Document: meetings, progress, process
- Perform: other duties as needed and/or directed
- Bill: make sure clients are billed in a timely fashion
At least 3 year of experience in project management
- Excellence in customer service
- Exceptional organizational skills
- Extensive knowledge of the web and websites
- Ability to prioritize own workload and deliver to deadlines
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy
- People skills
- Ability to deal effectively with a wide range of people
- Effective relationship management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong work ethic