Collaborate with a super-fun group of designers, developers, and strategists at a small (15 person and growing) agency located in SE Portland.
At Murmur Creative, we’re obsessed with meticulous design, usability, and helping our clients grow. If you are super-organized, love delivering excellent customer service, and enjoy working in a creative environment, we’d love to meet you.
You are proactive. You take charge. You’re highly motivated. You play well with others. You’re a strong communicator, and highly-engaged. You’re very web-savvy and love learning new software and systems. You have strong customer/client relationship skills. You’re good with math and billing programs (We use Quickbooks).
- Manage: the day to day office needs
- Help: prepare for meetings and workshops
- Make: coffee for clients
- Answer: telephones and emails
- Run: errands
- Make sure: the office is clean and tidy
- Order: and pick up lunch on Wednesdays
- Empathize: with clients and co-workers
- Go above and beyond: to make our clients feel they are getting the very best
- Keep: the office stocked with snacks and supplies
- Deliver: as promised on time
- Provide: data entry as needed
- Contribute: your ideas, your experience, your positivity
- Document: meetings, progress, process
- Perform: other duties as needed and/or directed
At least 2 years experience in admin work or similar position.
Excellence in customer service.
Exceptional organizational skills.
Attention to detail and accuracy.
Ability to deal effectively with a wide range of people.
Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Strong work ethic
Word. Excel. Airtable, Quickbooks, Google Docs (G suite), Google Calendar, and more.
Free beer, kombucha, and coffee
Company-provided lunch on Wednesdays
Company camping trips & holiday parties
Silver Level health benefits + dental
3 weeks PTO
Performance bonuses based on profits
How to Apply
To apply please send resume, cover letter to email@example.com