Collaborate with a super-fun group of designers, developers, and strategists at a small (18 person) agency located in SE Portland.
At Murmur Creative, we’re obsessed with helping our clients grow and giving back to our employees, community, and planet. We are a certified B-Corp.
Currently we are all working remote and expect this to continue until it is safe to be in an office enviroment again. We expect to have a flexible WFH policy once we are back in the office.
At Murmur we believe that creativity thrives on diversity. We aim to encourage and empower employees, clients, and partners of all backgrounds including, but not limited to, race, color, ancestry, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, citizenship, disability, or veteran status. We encourage applicants who are Black, Asian, Latinx, Native American, Pacific Islander and all other nationalities and races to apply. We encourage members of the LGBTQ+ community to apply. We are a safe place and our goal is to make the world safer along our journey. We are against hate and bigotry in all its forms. Black Lives Matter.
You are proactive. You take charge. You’re highly motivated. You’re passionate about design and user experience. You play well with others. You’re a strong communicator and highly-engaged. You’re very web-savvy and understand the basics of design and UI/UX strategy. You have strong customer/client relationship skills.
- Manage: projects, clients, timelines, occasional events, and resources
- Collaborate: with other Producers
- Host: meetings, workshops, conference calls
- Answer: telephones and emails
- Empathize: with clients and co-workers
- Make: our clients feel included, accepted, and that are getting the very best
- Ensure: work fits project goals and adheres to Murmur’s standards
- Juggle: clients, issues, and many projects at once
- Deliver: as promised on time
- Contribute: your ideas, your experience, your positivity
- Master: various software for project and resource management
- Document: meetings, progress, process
- Perform: other duties as needed and/or directed
At least 2 year of experience managing the design and development of websites.
- Excellence in customer service
- Exceptional organizational skills
- Extensive knowledge of the web and websites
- Ability to prioritize own workload and deliver to deadlines
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy
- Experience working with staff and clients from diverse backgrounds
- Effective relationship management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong work ethic
- 3 weeks PTO + paid holidays
- Gold level health benefits + dental
- Company camping trip, holiday parties, and more
- Bonuses based on profits
- Salary Range 45-55K
How to Apply:
Send the following to Andrew Bolton at email@example.com:
- cover letter
- relevant work examples (and your role in the project