Collaborate with a super-fun group of designers, developers, and strategists at a small (14 person and growing) agency located in SE Portland.
At Murmur Creative, we’re obsessed with meticulous design, usability, and helping our clients grow. If you love seeing branding, packaging, and web projects through from start to finish, have serious scheduling and organizational skills, thrive under pressure, and love providing exceptional customer service, we’d love to meet you.
You are proactive. You take charge. You’re highly motivated. You play well with others. You’re a strong communicator, and highly-engaged. You’re very web-savvy and understand the basics of design and brand strategy. You have strong customer/client relationship skills.
- Manage: projects, clients, timelines, and resources
- Collaborate: with Kylie our kick-ass Producer
- Host: meetings, workshops, conference calls
- Make: coffee for clients
- Answer: telephones and emails
- Run: errands
- Order: lunch on Wednesdays
- Empathize: with clients and co-workers
- Go above and beyond: to make our clients feel they are getting the very best
- Evaluate: make sure work fits project goals and adheres to Murmur’s standards
- Juggle: clients, issues, and many projects at once
- Deliver: as promised on time
- Contribute: your ideas, your experience, your positivity
- Master: various software for project and resource management
- Document: meetings, progress, process
- Perform: other duties as needed and/or directed
At least 2 years experience in project management at a creative agency.
A love of great design, great brands, great food, and meticulous work.
Excellence in customer service.
- Exceptional organizational skills
- Ability to prioritize own workload and deliver to deadlines
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy
- People skills
- Ability to deal effectively with a wide range of people
- Effective relationship management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong work ethic
- Free Beer & Kombucha on tap!
- 3 Weeks PTO + Paid Holidays
- Free Coffee!
- Awesome Silver Level Health Benefits + Dental
- Free Snacks!
- Free Lunch on Wednesdays!
- Company camping trip, holiday parties, and more
- Performance bonuses based on profits
To apply please send resume, cover letter to email@example.com